Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A Successful Life – an interview

Today I was interviewed on talk radio. Haven’t done talk radio in a long time. Many years ago I had my own show about health and fitness. I loved the medium and the exchange. Today’s show was such fun and the host Tracy Mallett and Beth Aldrich were so professional. They have hit the stride of living a successful life.


To work hard and get some recognition for your hard work is truly a feeling of success. To laugh and enjoy the fruits of your labor makes all the work worthwhile. And to equally appreciate the hard work of others is a model of success. When you can appreciate the effort of another person; you appreciate your own level of success.

Tracy and Beth, I believe are in their late 30’s or early 40’s. Both are bright dynamic and full of great energy. I can easily flash back to that age and remember the determination and focus. I admire them for their hard work and proudly now can watch their accomplishments as young women forging forward in the world and making each of us proud of the energy they propel into our lives.

I love women in their late 30’s and early 40’s. They have a mature sense of themselves and a good perspective on life and at the same time look great and are so full of energy. The forties are the best time of your life. You’ve matured, financially you are a little more secure and you still look and feel young. This is when I think women are the most beautiful. The beauty then folds into elegance and sophistication as we mature through the following decades.

I enjoyed my interview with these two women so much and thank them both for making my day a success!

Doctor Lynn

http://www.doctorlynn.com/

No comments: