Thursday, October 07, 2010

A Success Life

Everything in life costs more and takes longer. That’s a fact so you always need to provide for a cushion. I’m good at that because I have had to manage my money and my time my whole life. It’s a good skill to learn. If things come too easy too soon you never learn how to manage in difficult times. So a good part of living a successful life is to learn how to endure life’s difficulties without falling apart.


Now as I am being tested through all the various aspects of launching a project I remind myself that this is all part of the process. Every endeavor has pitfalls, changes, problems to solve and decisions to make. Without problems and decisions we would not have much to do with our lives. Things would be quite boring without any challenges.

I realize that if you are struggling to keep food on the table and a roof over your head that you might desire a bit of boringness but if you tackle the problems and the decisions with a clear head and a clear understanding that the mark of success in life is; always provide for a fallback position and if you have your health you can solve any problem life hands you.

What does it take to live a successful life? Get up, put one foot in front of the other and keep on walking.

Doctor Lynn

http://doctorlynn.com

No comments: