Thursday, March 12, 2020

#Doctorlynn.com #Thursday Dose ~ #Coronavirus lavender my #hands and calm my #soul


 
 
 
 
 
Oh how the media has us all in a tizzy over this virus. Just remember an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. Take caution but enjoy the day.  See if you can find a bit of pleasure in something – it’s good for the immune system to de-stress, relax and be joyful. Eat a healthy diet – have a banana or indulge in a piece of dark chocolate – good for your gut bacteria.


 Today when I needed to sanitize my hands and quiet my nerves I reached into my purse and took out my lavender hand sanitizer. This one I bought @Wholefoods, (wonder if they will give me a bump for giving them a free shout out? – but whether or not they do), the lavender hand sanitizer is a wonderful product and here is why:

It comes in a spray bottle that fits in your purse. You spray it on and rub it into your hands; so there is no paper waste to throw away; like you have with wipes. But mostly it is because of its contents. Lavender is an antiseptic herb. It has been used as a purifier; that is what it does to the air – it cleans it of debris.  When you inhale lavender you get a breath of bold softness that begs you to breathe and relax – this is good for your stress and lowering your stress improves your immune functioning. Lavender is a scent that will lift the soul; if you let its real nature in – so Corona Virus – I am putting lavender on my hands, taking a deep breath and with this bringing health to my body, my mind and my soul. Have a nice day….

Namaste ~ may you go with health, happiness and peace

Doctor Lynn



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

   

No comments: