Wednesday, April 01, 2020

#Doctorlynn.com #Wednesday Dose ~ #Coronavirus you can’t take away my #freedom!











I’m a world traveler. I pretty much come and go as I please. But Corona you have suddenly made me a prisoner in my own home.  Try and resist as much as I can I cannot overcome your wrathful might. So I look to Lakshmi the Goddess of Prosperity who reminds me to seek liberation if I wish to find freedom from the angst of your wrath. You’ve given us all such a feeling of anxiety about our present human condition. We all are beginning to feel so helpless about the state of the world.

When will I be once again free to roam and free to enjoy the everyday things I so took for granted? Now my excitement is my weekly trip to the grocery store.  I get dressed; put on make-up and of course my plastic gloves. I don’t have facemask so I might sport a bandana today.

Corona I know how to beat you and beat you I will. I’ll come to terms with your wrathful might. I must obey and give way to nature’s plight. But if I do it with acceptance and make peace with my present moment lot in life I will discover liberation; one of the goals that is necessary if I am to live a prosperous life.

Liberation means to accept things as they are and to make peace with them while at the same time knowing you have the power to change the way you perceive the world and how you navigate through it. Remember there are only two things you cannot change; your family of origin and your individuality.

Corona you may have tilted our world upside down, but the changes you have brought are not the problem.  The problem is that for most of us we live on the periphery of reality and do not understand what is happening. This instills fear. Liberation removes fear for it reminds us that we have within us the power to accept, make peace and then reach out from a  balanced and strong place to implement the one thing we have control over; how we perceive the world.

Seek the path of liberation and be free.

Namaste~ may you go with health, happiness and peace

Doctor Lynn

http://www.doctorlynn.com          


 
 
When life hands you a virus turn it into Vim, Vigor and Vitality!
Doctor Lynn's Nectars
 
 
 

No comments: