Monday, July 02, 2012

ASuccessful Life

A Successful Life – To Appreciate Beauty – and so it has been said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Or as Yogis put it – you and you alone bring the beauty to the sunrise and the sunset.  I live in Los Angles where beauty is seen as a trademark of success. But the superficial, stereotypical beauty is not what I see around me every day.  When I teach my yoga classes I meet and share time with some of the most beautiful people in the world.  Their smiles, eyes, complexions, hair, movements and laughter are the most beautiful parts of my day. I live in the city where the beauty of nature can be hard to find but, the same sun rises and the same sun sets every day and every day I marvel at the beauty of the world to wake up and go to sleep with such precision while coloring the sky with a blaze of orange, pink and yellow. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and can be found anywhere and anytime.  It does not have a fixed definition. It is up to you to define it. What do you see as beauty today?

No comments: