Monday, September 19, 2011

Switching Gears

I must take  break from posting and writing my cookbook as I am now starting to teach a new cycle class on Wednesday. Suddenly my time is filled with classes and work but that will not stop me from finishing th book. I'm keeping the last 100 pages firmly planted in my mind(I've already done 110). The secret to keeping to task is making the time to get the job done but at the same time being able to switch gears to get something else done while always getting back to the  task at hand. Wednesday night is my cooking night and now I am teaching at 6PM so I won't be cooking for another 4 weeks. I'll continue to write but might not post - however I will post about the process...keep an eye on the prize!
doctorlynn
http://www.doctorlynn.com
Check out Aero*boga

No comments: