Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Recipes for Health, Sex, Happiness and Love

After several weeks of organizing the first 40 pages of my new book, I'm now ready to post it to the blog. Follow along with me each week as I post about foods, moods, attitudes and perspectives. It's all in how you see the world. Beauty is all around us; we just need to open our minds and stop looking with our eyes. Food more than anything else brings us such joy and beauty. It soothes us, heals us and gives us the strength to survive. We share so much of our lives through the breaking of bread. Food gives us health, improves sex, makes us happy and is the ultiamte symbol of love.
This book took me thirty-five years to create...I just needed to find the time to get around to making it happen. The time is now...
Doctor Lynn
http://www.doctorlynn.com/

No comments: