Thursday, May 08, 2014

Aero*boga











The two Questoins we must ask ourselves Who am I and what am I doing here?
Aero*boga follows the path of Bhakti the Yoga of devotion

Bhakti yoga is traditionally about discovering the love of our chosen ideals.  It is not about any religion, but rather about a spiritual path whereby you only need to become devoted to the possibilities within you.  For many people this is very difficult.  They are so concern with the actions and beliefs of others and how it affects them that they never seek to go inside and discover the true nature of themselves and how they relate to the world.

The questions - who am I and what am I doing here?


Bhakti – devotion to the possibilities that lie within you. Who am I? The peaceful devoted one. Why am I here? To discover that which I love, I can devote myself to, and in that the possibilities will unfold.

Doctor Lynn

No comments: