Sunday, May 25, 2014

Off to Aspen- here is what I am looking for…








I am looking forward to seeing the wild flowers. The Maroon Bells in Aspen offer a ride through nature with plenty of wild flowers to be seen. Sometimes a breath of freshness can come from stopping to enjoy the wildflowers in nature. The sight, the smell and the feel of something sure pure, so beautiful, and so innocent reminds me to take a breath and enjoy the moment.

If you have never really experienced a wild flower, by this I mean gotten close enough that you could almost become the flower,(the feel, the smell and the sight of it), I might suggest you give it a try. If you have had a moment transfixed by the beauty of a wild flower, then you know exactly what I mean when I tell you it is good to stop and smell the wild flowers!

Pictures to follow!


Doctor Lynn




No comments: