Monday, July 11, 2011

Prioritizing

Discipline yourself to writing everyday can be both fun and at the same time leave you little time for errands and other things tht need attending. I've decide to take a little time off and take care of some persosnal and business isues as well as spend the time learning how to use this smart phone I got two months ago that I can barely turn on. Learning to use a new phone( or leanring to do anything new) can be very time consuming. So a break from cooking and writing although I'm making notes and ready to srtart again next week. Some times we need to take a break form one thing to priorotize others things - staying in touch with freinds and family is also important- so I'm also making some time to get together with friends. More on that later...
Doctor Lynn
http://www.doctorlynn.com

No comments: