Monday, August 23, 2010

A successful Life Aug 30

To find and experience true love; to be in love; passionately love. Of all of life’s experiences to fall passionately in love is top of the list. When I was younger I fell passionately in love. It was and is to this day the love experience of my life. He broke my heart and moved on. It took me a long time to realize that I had been successful. Many people go through life without ever feeling or experiencing true passionate love. We cannot simply choose to fall in love and often times fall in with the wrong person but the experience is something I am glad I had in my life. Even though the departure hurt I felt deep in my soul the depths of love and to me that is one of the ingredients to a successful life.


Doctor Lynn

http://www.doctorlynn.com/

No comments: